













Speaking of Advaita Vedanta, nonduality. Cee is a devotee of Nome who I also am a devotee of because of his truly stellar spiritual advise through e-mail. She was someone who got it and is now in the same state, the state Maharshi was in. I don't expect people not interested in this form of spirituality to see things the same way. I'm basically since this is my blog just talking from my own subjective point of view, opinions, and have no expectation of others to agree with me or believe it and I don't even feel right. If people think it's interesting and want to have cool discussions that'd be awesome, if not that's awesome too. These are the persepectives I'm finding useful and the things i'm enjoying thinking about so I'm sharing them like Show and Tell. Anyway Cee calls herself the artist sage and makes cool artwork about the Enlightened State which she is in, which in Advaita means she is. Because the Enlightened state is what exists, a differentiated Universe is unreal. This makes even logical sense to me because the universe is differentiated only because I say so. There is progression through time and space only because I think about it. Someone who has Realized the Self (I guess they are not a someone) has given up the individualized concepts experientially, they no longer conceive of themselves separate from the Self (with a capitol S). But truly I can't talk about it, I don't even know if it can be talked about. Those that are so called "Enlightened" use words it seems more as ways of guiding situationally a devotee, a mind, an ego to the Realization of it's non-existence. That it never existed. So I, the individual which I alot of times believe is real is not real. Period. The world experience I suffer or enjoy is as real as a dream lived by a dream character. Now alot of times I take it seriously because I haven't woken up. I get the impression that a jnani like Cee, Nome, or Maharshi and others, the Buddha, etc. do not remotely perceive this dream that we experience in the waking state as real. It relies on the dream character which is why there is this focus on inquiring into the dream character, Self-inquiry, atma vichara. I'm not even sure if there is any sense of a present moment or continuity to a jnani. I just have no idea. Nome says that when the Self is real, it's not that the jnani (sage) is unaware of the world. They are aware that the world does not exist. Often it is said that there is only the Self which is also called Brahman. God, in this context is when it's objectified. For instance my dream character seems real, my world experience seems real, who is guiding my life in the world, who is setting up the scenarios. God, which is the Self when the ego is taken to be real. Again, I am not a jnani, and I haven't woken up, so I have no credentials to talk about it, but enjoy talking about it nonetheless and earnestly trying to understand because I've seen enough in my own experience to have very strong belief that it is true. Here is artwork by Cee, Self-Realized, a jnani, who has portrayed it through artwork. It's above this writing I just wrote.
Journal
No comments:
Post a Comment