I had written Nome about how suffering seems to be at the depth of dreams and inquiry needs to deal with that subconscious level. One of Nome's devotees who I think is also fully Realized in the Self said that inquiry should go on at the level of dreams. Frustrated with my failure at inquiry I wrote Nome and said this to him. This is about last night's dream the night after. I should add, the part about Nome's actions being driven by some intense spiritual power, and seemingly without personal volition was my experience when I encountered him outside of satsang. I should also add, in the dream Nome was an innocent person, and had a southern drawl. The innocense, and kindness were my experience also when I encountered him outside satsang. though in satsang he radiated a divine certainty.
I had a dream with you in it. After I had told you I've never had a happy dream,and that inquiry needs to be on that level of dreams. My dream was at a dream-versionof Society of Abidance in Truth that was also kind of a farm. And I was in a barnand my mom was picking me up from this camp which I think was seperate.Anyway I kept pestering you for replies in the dream, and found that your replyin the barn was a ripped off piece of paper from Maharshi dialogues that you hadleft there for me. Actually you came into the barn to see me and my mom off,and it seemed like it wasn't of your own volition. I could see that you sat near mefor no reason, but it was darshan. But there wasn't a motive like darshan on your part.And I got on a bus, and suddenly in the draem had a waking dreamin which everyone else on the bus was attacking me with dirty heroin needles,I realized in the dream that this was because of what I had told you, and it was kind of like drawing out the bad. Afterwards I found myself in the deepeststate of peace possible. And I though, still in the dream, about how that is whysatsang only needs to be once a week. Infact it seemed like this was so deep,I could only handle this is in doses. afterwards I was in a grocery store,and you happen to pass someone, and I overheard someone say, "only Nome is real.No one else is." And I said what? And then I said, I agree, only Nome is real.No one else is. And around the grocery store, I saw people agree with me.
Gates of the Arctic 2027 Guided Trips
1 week ago
Journal
No comments:
Post a Comment