From the Society Of Abidance in Truth (see Brilliant Links)
I am not a god (an immortal), not, indeed, a mortal, not a demon, not a ghandarva, not a yaksa, not a variety of devil, Not, indeed, a man, not a woman, [and] also not a hermaphrodite; Superior, of a shining (illuminating) nature, Siva I am. -Adi Shankacharya (picture above)

Protein People

Sorry for the inconvenience, scroll down below the protein pics (colorful ribbon images) to get to the actual posts. An archive is on the right side. Even if you click on one, you have to scroll down from the top past the images to see the post ("Nothing is My Lover is the Last One").
Below are the Cellular Citizens, dwellers in Prokaryotic Villages, and Eukaryotic Metropolii. Worshippers of the Bible Genome, on it's many Chromosomal Bookshelves. Some really large and naive folks call them protein molecules.

self portrait of Ribosome

self portrait of Ribosome
It drew itself.

DNA Polymerase playing

DNA Polymerase playing

I clot blood

I clot blood
It's my job

DNA dicer (Restriction Enzyme)

DNA dicer (Restriction Enzyme)

The sight culprit

The sight culprit

I digest your food

I digest your food
A thankless job

Happy Mitochondrial DoorFrame

Happy Mitochondrial DoorFrame

My precious home in Glowing Bacteria

My precious home in Glowing Bacteria

Fold Other Proteins

Fold Other Proteins

Nothing is my Lover!

Nothing is my Lover!
Created by Cee at Present Nonexistence (See Brilliant Links)

Any questions? Ask HAL 9000

Any questions? Ask HAL 9000
I'm busy right now

Monday, March 30, 2009

Self-Inquiry journal


I've been really focused in my spiritual Self-Inquiry on dissolving any notion of individuality when it arises, the sense of self in relation to world, and others, and problems. Suddenly I find myself in a more transcendent state. But the actions of the body, mind, emotions, I don't interfere with them, as I dissolve I-notions, subtler and subtler states are reached. "Silence is that in which no 'I' arises". Earlier I had mistaken silence to mean silence of mind, no thought. Instead the focus is on dissolution of egoity, even right now as I write. One thing, is to notice that the I that is engaging in the spiritual practice can sometimes escape investigation, and then there is effort, that I practicing urgently to realize a more liberated state, if I dissolve even that, and then even subtler levels of I. I, is not the letter I, or the I at the beginning of sentences, it's the notion of the person. There is vast concsiousness, but it gets limited to being a particularized individual. That particularization into an individual is self-centered, wants things to be a certain way, or progress to being a certain way, fears loss and death, embarressment, and rejection, covets praise, and being loved. So I look inward, but inward is not physically inward, it's not a direction in space in the universe, inward is into consciousness, which is all there is, the only thing. This inquiry is not doing anything, or not doing anything, it's just dissolving the notion of a person, that's it, that's all it is. So if I'm walking, I continue walking, if I'm typing like now, I continue typing, if I'm listening to someone I continue listening. I don't even ask a question, I just dissolve the individual, there are many different notions of being an individual, but I dissolve them as soon as I notice them. I don't back track, if thoughts pass, if agitated states pass, I don't regret them, but as soon as I remember to dissolve the thinker I dissolve the thinker. There are other aspects, for instance fear of death, giving up the body and the individual to the Inquiry making that foremost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramana Maharshi

Ramana Maharshi

Eve Libertine

Eve Libertine

Antonin Artaud

Antonin Artaud

Shirley Jackson

Shirley Jackson

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

David Lynch

David Lynch
 
Site Meter