disclaimer: this is my own mythology, I am not proselytizingI've been collecting Youtubes of people I believe to be JivanMuktas, people for whom the ego has dissolved, who are completely liberated psychologically, and who are living at a much deeper level if not the deepest level. There is something about them, something indescribable and magic. Today, it was Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcom X. It seemed like even though Malcom X said mean things about Martin Luther King Jr. They secretly knew they were working together. There is a state that I put alot of attention on, like watering and caring for a plant, and it is a state where the self-centered individual dissolves like a salt doll in the Ocean. The older I've gotten the more I realize for myself, all other endeavors pale in comparison in all regards, in terms of virtue, in terms of happiness, in terms of peace, in terms of kindness, in terms of fervent activity moved by profound Grace, in terms of courage and jumping into the fray without hesitation, in terms of collective liberation that actually makes life deeply meaningful in all regards, and deep, joyous, unrepressed laughter wherever I am, equanimity to any being I encounter, and the strength and resolve to not let myself be abused in any regards, and being cleansed of any of the tendencies that are abusive, capricious, and unkind as well. Here they are, Youtube inspirations. I've noticed they have a tendency to flow with music, especially Adagio, they talk in the music, because they are That in which no seperation is possible. My own mad, and entirely Subjective interpretation, but it's fun, and watching these people, I become incredibly blissful, re-tuned. And shhh! If it's true, it's best kept on the D.L.
If you want to do the Adagio test. I've noticed these people slow down other people so they also flow with the music. There being in tune, brings others in tune (interviewers for instance), to the bliss wavelength, the Holy Spirit, the Atman, Grace. In a sense, I don't watch these people for their words, but because they are that, which remains in the absence of the sense of "I, and mine", obsessive self-concern.
Adagio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21olJTD_p-k&feature=related
or for more dissonance Also Sprach Zarathustra (open this window with one of the links below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VWbaVm8Dw8
Martin Luther King Jr.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b80Bsw0UG-U&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKIUMbi9Jk
Malcom X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ISDcGAQmgw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic1fGc0GiRE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i16OMrwxsm8
Diamanda Galashttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knudkmkknq0
famous rockstars
Pattie Smith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSW4ONnQfJE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21olJTD_p-k&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZf2ynX17SI&feature=related
Blixa Bargeldhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlxfbFDzZUg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0gXIw1gaVY&feature=related
Modern Hindu Sages who have inspired me
Lakshmana Swami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-BeVGCINic
Lakshmana Swami and Mathru Sri Saradda. (have an amazing story)
http://mathrusrisarada.org/
Annamalai Swami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrTlm2vcr5A
Poonja
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7249271322674944820
President Barack Obama (whether you agree with his policies, opinions, decisions, rhetoric, I can't describe in words what I'm seeing in these people's state, why I'm convinced, what in them speaks to the deepest core level of my unconditioned being)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyDSEZHajKY
Journal
No comments:
Post a Comment