
Pertinent dialogue with Cee
Questioner: I was just flashing this morning, I used to go and see Nome a long time ago when he was still in San Bruno, about 22 years ago, and the one thing that seems to come back to me repeatedly is that he used to say, "If you only want Realization and nothing but Realization then nothing can stop you; but if you want Realization and something else, you will always get the something else.
Cee: Mmmm. True.
Q: That keeps coming back to me.
Cee: Beautiful. Thank you. Like, we need Realization "with extra special bliss!" [Laughter]
Another Q: And some ice cream. [Laughter]Ice cream that does not melt. [Laughter]
Cee: Everlasting, unborn ice cream.
Questioner: I was just flashing this morning, I used to go and see Nome a long time ago when he was still in San Bruno, about 22 years ago, and the one thing that seems to come back to me repeatedly is that he used to say, "If you only want Realization and nothing but Realization then nothing can stop you; but if you want Realization and something else, you will always get the something else.
Cee: Mmmm. True.
Q: That keeps coming back to me.
Cee: Beautiful. Thank you. Like, we need Realization "with extra special bliss!" [Laughter]
Another Q: And some ice cream. [Laughter]Ice cream that does not melt. [Laughter]
Cee: Everlasting, unborn ice cream.
Journal
No comments:
Post a Comment