
Dialogues with Byron Katie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o3ve8wewUU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TobKYgnIi5E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwerzf5gIH0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXrgmsWOCtQ&feature=related
Eroica 2nd movement:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drxcjTbDsts
(As Background Music)
"We're insane enough to believe if we kill them, then we are protected. And it hasn't happened yet. Sanity, reality, sanity, the state of mind that is in touch with reality, is the only protection that is ever going to exist. And I love your ability to fall into these four questions"
This is one of those people (who isn't just one of those people), that I couldn't imagine not being the Self, or anything but the Self, a sadguru, a Jnani.
"You would make a victim out of you and victims are violent, violent people. Victims are frightened people, and frightened people are dangerous, and I invite you to notice that, the next time you are violent. And that you take care of one violent person in this world. Only one."
Journal
No comments:
Post a Comment