
The TV Show, a little known secret, though popular, it still seems alot of people haven't caught on to how imaginative it is. It really, truly is amazing. I got sucked in, because my mom convinced me to watch the first episode of the second season, and I have to say, I think that is the best place to start. It's more than meets the eye. The creators have figured out the esoteric art of storytelling at it's highest level, it could go on forever, with it's Smoke monsters, secret hippy scientist organizations with their LSD torturers, mousy evil genius', ambiguous good/evil, worldsaving buttons that must be pushed every 108 minutes, the story flows so naturally as if to seem to be a true story, yet on the telling, it sounds like the kind of story me and my sister might have made up laughing when we were under 6 years of age.
Journal
No comments:
Post a Comment