Photo is of Marcus Aurelius, which is funny, because everyone quotes him when they want to sound smart.This was actually weeks ago, but I'm going to start writing down noteable things I overhear.
"I'll write a check as long as it's not to Kill Baby, Inc." That was too good to be true as far as noteable quotes overheard (almost too creepy to put on my blog), and that person, whoever it was (at some cafe somewhere), is also responsible for a new genre of thread on this blog. I hear excerpts of conversations that often sound extremely outlandish.
"I'll write a check as long as it's not to Kill Baby, Inc." That was too good to be true as far as noteable quotes overheard (almost too creepy to put on my blog), and that person, whoever it was (at some cafe somewhere), is also responsible for a new genre of thread on this blog. I hear excerpts of conversations that often sound extremely outlandish.
Journal
No comments:
Post a Comment