
There has been a shift, because now I'm starting to look for what is egoless almost with the same intensity I have looked for fulfillment from the world, situations, circumstances, relationships. It's a beautiful shift. The problems, and aspirations of the world take on a meaningless character, flat, and tasteless, in contrast to what is full, inspiring, beautiful, and egoless, open, courageous, creative. What I desired before, is starting to seem profoundly undesirable. And what I already possessed, what was there the whole time, is starting to shine, and seem very colorful. And the experiences I'm looking for in the world are the ones that are ego effacing, free me from delusion, and not what is delusional so much. But as Ramana said in Who am I? as the Self, when the individual merges, one can be anywhere. This truth is so high, so beautiful. I've stumbled on something so precious., so full, so complete.
Journal
No comments:
Post a Comment